Salad "Bunch of grapes"
From which only do not prepare salads! Perhaps there is no product that would not be suitable for this purpose. So it's no wonder that grapes are almost the main ingredient of many snacks and salads.
Our editorial staff is in a hurry to share with your favorite readers the recipe not only of a nutritious but also very effective dish called "bunch of grapes".
Bunch of grapes
- Bunch of ripe grapes
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 2 green apples
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 100 g of mayonnaise (you can use sour cream)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 50 g of parsley
- Boiling and chopping chicken fillets. Lay the meat in a bowl and grease the first layer with homemade mayonnaise.
- Sodium eggs on a fine grater, lay out the second layer of lettuce and smear it with mayonnaise.
- Peel the apples from the peel and cut into small cubes. Lay out the third layer of lettuce and grease it with mayonnaise.
- Sodium cheese on a large grater. Lay out the fourth layer of lettuce and grease it with mayonnaise.
- Decorate the salad with halves of grapes and twigs of parsley.
Before feeding, place Nutritious salad For 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your appetite! Do not forget to share this recipe for a holiday table with friends.