Roll from chicken breast
chicken roll - the original dish that can allowEven those who are on a diet. Of course, in this case it will be necessary to abandon such an ingredient as bacon. Today our editorial will tell you how to prepare this spicy snack at home. Roll from chicken breast will be an excellent substitute for shop sausage!
Chicken breast roll
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 1 kg chicken fillet
- 400 g of bacon
- 2 pickled cucumber
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 50 g of greenery (basil, dill, parsley)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 100 g of vegetable oil
- Make some small incisions along the chicken breast.
- Unfold the fillet and beat it with a kitchen hammer. Use for convenience food foaming or a plastic bag.
- On the food film lapped bacon overlap, then put a chicken breast on it. At this stage, salt and pepper the meat.
- Grind the greens, and let the cottage cheese through the meat grinder. Connect the greens with the cottage cheese and lay it over the chicken fillet.
- Cut cucumbers and peppers with strips, then put everything on top of the cottage cheese. Tightly roll the roll and place it in the sleeve for baking. For reliability fasten the roll with culinary twine.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil and put onHe rolls. Pour a small amount of water into the baking sheet, so that the roll is immersed in a liquid for 1 cm. Bake the dish in the oven at a temperature of 200-220 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is worth it to share! Your relatives will also like a chicken cooked in a multivark.