Home Shawarma in Pita bread
Shaurma is a popular dish that has come to our region from the Middle East. Such a simple snack is very convenient to eat on the go, besides it is very Nourishing and tasty. Many will agree that one does not always want to experiment with buying a shawarma at some kiosk off the road. But you can easily cook this yummy at home!
Redaction "so simple!" Prepared a step-by-step master class for cooking delicious home-made shawarma.
House shawarma in pita bread
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 egg
- 8 sheets of pita bread
- 1 small white cabbage
- 450 g carrots in Korean
- Seasoning of hops-sunels to taste
- Ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
For home shawarma buy only The freshest lavash!! "Almost fresh" cakes will tear and crack. By the way, so that lavash longer remained fresh, it can and should be frozen! Then the main ingredient for a delicious snack will always be at hand.
- Start by preparing Forcemeat. It must be mixed with egg and spices, form small cutlets and fry over medium heat on both sides.
- Cabbage Cut the straw.
- Leave a piece of pita bread and lightly Moisten with water With the addition of lemon juice. Middle grease with mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup to taste.
- One layer of pita bread Lay out the filling: First cabbage, then carrots and chopped cutlets.
- Roll lavash into a roll.
important! If you close the filling with short edges, and then wrap it long, then your shawarma will not fall apart during the frying.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan and Fry rolls Up to a golden color on both sides.
- Slightly cool the resulting dish - and Delicious home-made shaurma Ready!
And the last: correctly wrap the filling in pita bread, then the shawarma will not fall apart!
There is no perfect shawarma recipe, everyone has different. Buy the necessary set of products, choose different variations, and you will definitely get a delicious appetizer for dinner!