Cupcake with nuts
Until recently Beets I used only to make salads, well, borscht of course. But that caught the eye of the recipe, which has expanded my culinary horizons!
A cake with nuts, spices and beets as muchTasty, how beautiful. Slightly moist texture and extraordinarily bright crumb color make this batch similar to the legendary "red velvet", and the combination of nuts and spices leave an unforgettable gastronomic impression.
Cake with nuts
- 3 medium-boiled beets
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml of curdled milk or low-fat sour cream
- 200 g of sugar
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- 75 g of flour
- 200 g of mango
- 150 g walnuts
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Butter for mold lubrication
- Boiled (or baked) sodium beet on a grater with small holes.
- walnuts Put it in a bag and roll it with a rolling pin. They can also be finely chopped with a knife.
- Eggs Whisk with sugar until the bubbles appear, add vegetable oil, yogurt (you can also use yogurt, liquid sour cream).
- A mound in a liquid mass of flour, a mango, a baking powder, Cinnamon And a pinch of ground cloves. Add also grated beets and chopped walnuts.
- Baking dish Butter And sprinkle with flour. Pour in the dough. Bake the cake at 180 degrees 40-50 minutes. Readiness to check with a wooden toothpick or match.
- Let the cake cool slightly in the mold, then gently remove it. Decorate with powdered sugar and bring it to the table!
Not everyone will decide on such an experiment, but the dishIn this case really deserves praise. A gorgeous gift by February 14 turned out! My collection of recipes was replenished with another great dish of beetroot.
Share this bright recipe with your friends!