Recipe for lazy Finnish pancakes Pannukakku (pannukakku) will please all loversUnusual baking and national cuisine! The peculiarity of this dish is that pancakes are baked in the oven in one layer. Finns serve it, cutting it into slices or turning a roll.
It turns out that the most laborious process is excluded, because baking does not require the constant presence of the hostess in the kitchen.
Ingredients for dough
- 500 ml of milk
- 250 g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
Ingredients for curd filling
- 200 g cottage cheese medium fat
- 1-2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Fruit jam, cherries in their own juice or frozen berries
- Turn on the oven. Let it warm up to 200-250 degrees.
- Eggs whisk with sugar and a pinch of salt, milk, Stir. A morsel of flour mixed with a baking powder, and mix everything until the lumps disappear.
- Add melted butter, Stir again and pour the dough onto a greased or parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake a pancake for 15-20 minutes (depending on the oven). Finish a pancake grease with butter, lightly cool.
- For filling cottage cheese Rub with sugar. If the mass came out dry, add a couple of spoons of sour cream or yogurt. Grease pancake stuffing, add berries, roll into a roll. For feeding roll cut slices and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5 minutes mixing and 20 minutes baking. For breakfast - just a miracle! Do not be scared, if during the baking process the pancake will rise too much. It will settle after cooling down.
Finnish pancakes can be served with anything: with jam, cream, honey. And if you reduce the amount of sugar in the test, you can wrap ponukakku unsweetened stuffing (grated cheese, minced meat, vegetables, mushrooms).
Cook with pleasure and share recipes with friends!