Meatballs with minced meat and rice
Dishes from kindergarten - one of the warmest memories of any adult. About meatballs it is necessary to say especially: their delicate taste can not be confused with anything!
"so simple!" Hurry to please you and your loved ones. Prepare yourself juicy Meatballs in tomato-sour cream sauce, As in the garden - they will become your specialty!
Ground meatballs with rice
Ingredients for meatballs
- 500 g minced meat from pork and beef
- 0,3-0,5 st. Raw rice (round unsteamed)
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper to taste
Ingredients for gravy
- 1 tbsp. L. Sour cream
- 1 tbsp. L. Flour
- 1 tbsp. L. Of tomato paste
- 1 bay leaves
- 1.5 tbsp. water
- Thoroughly washed Rice, Pour water 1: 1 and boil until half cooked. Mix it with minced meat. Add an onion, grated or chopped in a meat grinder, egg, salt and ground pepper.
- Mock Forcemeat To a state of homogeneous mass. Several times beat it off on a clean table top or on the sides of a bowl. So you will get a fairly dense mass for further cooking.
- Hands dipped in water, form small balls of minced meat. Roll each ball in flour.
- Fry the meatballs in a frying pan until golden brown (cover does not cover). Then put them into a deep saucepan.
- Lightly brown the flour, add to it Tomato paste, Parts of 1 tbsp. Water, mixing thoroughly. Salting, saute the sauce on the fire for about 30 seconds, then fill them with meatballs. For 10 minutes carcass meatballs under the lid on low heat.
- Separately explore Sour cream In half a glass of cold water. After 10 minutes of quenching, pour sour cream sauce into the pan, cover it and continue to simmer for another 20 minutes. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add the washed laurel leaf.
These gentle hearty meat balls turned out even tastier than your favorite cutlets! Just like in the kindergarten ... you can serve them with any side dish, generously watering the sauce - it will be delicious in any case.
Give friends tasty memories, share an excellent recipe, time-tested!