Cakes with yogurt filling
Such Lush cakes Often my grandmother spoiled me, baked them every week. How difficult it was to wait until they cooled down a little ... now I'm preparing such cakes for my relatives, which they are very happy!
Recipe from "so simple!" Will help you remember the taste of childhood!
Flat cakes with yogurt filling
Ingredients for dough
- 500 ml of kefir any fat content
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 500-550 g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for filling (optional)
- Sausages or ham with cheese
- Stewed mushrooms
- braised cabbage
- mashed potatoes
- Cottage cheese with greens
- kefir Mix with soda (you can not extinguish). Add egg and vegetable oil.
- Flour And add to the liquid mass. Mild kneading dough. If necessary, add some more flour. It is permissible that the dough will slightly stick to the hands. Sprinkle it with flour and cover it with a towel, leave it to stand for 10 minutes.
- Dough for flat cakes Roll into a tourniquet and cut into 8-9 pieces. Pieces roll out, lightly sprinkled with flour, in flat cakes with a little finger. In the center lay out the pre-prepared stuffing, protect the edges, press and level with a little hand. Again leave for 2-3 minutes.
- While the cakes rest, heat the frying pan, watering it lightly with vegetable oil. Then fry the tortillas on both sides under the lid.
- Melt butter. You can sprinkle every ready-made cake on top with oil, you can sprinkle with salt. Put it in a pile, cover it with a towel and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Extraordinarily appetizing, tasty and lush cakes: In the frying pan under their cover they literally burst! By the way, this yummy can be cooked without stuffing and even made sweet, it's only necessary to add a couple of tablespoons of sugar in the dough or sprinkle them with ready-made tortillas.
Trusted recipes from "so simple!" with friends!