Ham Recipe at home
ham A product loved by everyone and relevant to anyTable. But buying a ham in the store, it is impossible to know exactly what ingredients and in what conditions it was prepared. Is it worth then to spend money on something that can cause harm later?
"so simple!" Proposes a Homemade recipe, After learning which you do not want to visit the sausage line anymore! Delicious and juicy home-made meat without dyes and suspicious additives is always in the fridge.
Ham recipe at home
- 1.5 kg of meat (ham, scapula, brisket)
- 1 liter of water
- 100 g of salt
- Pinch of coriander
- 5 peas of black pepper
- 5 peas of sweet pepper
- Bay leaf
- Prepare brine: Water boil, pour all the spices and bay leaves. Boil for 1 minute, remove the container from the fire.
- Recover the brine in a large syringe. Cut the meat with a syringe from all sides. It is important to pierce at different thicknesses, because of this depends the juiciness and taste of the future ham.
- Loading meat In the remaining brine, cover with a load. Take it out in the cold for 3 days, turning the meat daily for uniform salting out.
- After 3 days, pull the meat rope and wrap the food film.
- That the ham did not turn out boiled, it is notShould be prepared in boiling water. Bring the temperature to 80 degrees (active evaporation began), reduce the fire to the very minimum, put the meat in the pan and cook for 2.5 hours, not allowing the temperature to rise. At the end of this time, pour cold water over the ham, cool completely and keep it for a couple of hours in the cold.
Delicious homemade ham ready for use! The product can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, but it rarely happens that such a yummy is not eaten for 3 days!
You just have to cook this yummy and certainly treat her friends!