Puff pastry boats
Somehow at dinner my husband gave an amazing phrase: "Pork and potatoes - to the point of boredom a banal dish." I was shocked by such a statement, since I have a special passion for potatoes since my childhood, and I also like meat.
Having gone through a lot of information in the World Wide Web, I came across a stunning Recipe for puff pastry. It was decided - the next dish for dinner will be just like that! By the way, I managed to surprise my husband. Pamper and you are your family with this unbanal dish!
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 400 grams of meat (beef, pork, chicken)
- 1 onion
- 150 g of pickled cucumbers
- 500 g of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 50 grams of hard cheese
- Boil the potatoes and mash.
- Cut meat into pieces and fry in a pan with onion rings.
- Cut cucumbers into strips or semirings.
- Thaw frozen dough into square piecesRoll them with a rolling pin. Lay a little potatoes, fried meat and cucumbers in the center of each rectangle. On the sides of the test, make longitudinal incisions.
- Turn each side of the boat in turn in such a way that the incision is centered.
- Protect your sides and put ready-made boats on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake the dish for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
If you liked this recipe for hearty baking, be sure to share the article with your friends!