Cookies with apples
If you like to eat something unusual and simple to prepare, this recipe will be your favorite! Such an unusually tasty Curd cookies with apples Just fall in love with himself from the first piece. It fits perfectly to tea or milk and will be an excellent substitute for the store's liver.
Redaction "so simple!" Shares with you a terrific recipe for home-cooked meals, which you can not easily cook.
Cookies with apples
this cookie Without eggs and butter - a real find! Tasty, crumbly, fragrant ... you will lick your fingers! It will certainly fall in love with your family, and most importantly - all the ingredients are available and very useful.
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 100 g of kefir or natural yogurt
- 250 g of flour
- 1-2 apples
- 10 tsp. Sahara
- 0.5 g of salt
- powdered sugar
When all the products are collected, rather start preparing this delicious treat!
- Start with cottage cheese. Properly pepper it, add 9 tsp. Sugar and 0.5 g of salt. Mix everything thoroughly with either a blender or manually.
- In the grinded cottage cheese, add kefir and add flour gradually. Knead the dough. It should be quite soft and elastic.
- Cut the peeled apples in thin slices so that they are well baked.
- Roll the dough into a layer 2-3 mm thick, cut into small squares about 5 x 5 cm in size.
- On the resulting pieces cut the apples, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to taste, then wrap, as shown in the photo. Pay attention to the fact that you need to spread the apples diagonally, it is much more convenient.
- Lay the cookies on a baking sheet, having previously covered it with parchment paper. Grease the baking sheet with oil is not necessary!
- Bake cookies at a temperature of 180 ° from 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook the cookie with a towel and leave it toFull of cooling. Voila, you just have to sprinkle with powdered sugar! The cookie turns out friable, similar to shortbread, but softer and incredibly tasty.
Be sure to try to prepare this delicacy for tea, you will pleasantly please your family and guests.
Share this recipe with your friends and be sure to tell us in the comments what your specialty is for tea.