Alexandrian pastry for cakes
In my family there is a tradition: on the eve of a bright holiday, the stove Easter cakes. The recipe went to us from great-grandmother, and he is simply perfect. Baking turns out lush, sweet and incredibly tasty!
Alexandrine pastry for cakes
- 1 l of baked milk
- 1 kg of sugar
- 500 g of butter
- 10 eggs
- 3 yolks
- 150 g fresh yeast
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 200 g steamed raisins
- 100 g of candied fruits
- 15 grams of vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp. L. Cognac
- 2.5 kg of flour
- Make the workpiece from the evening. For this mix the yolks, eggs, sugar and lique warmed melted milk. Then add the pressed yeast and the melted butter. Stir all ingredients and leave for 8-12 hours at room temperature.
- Cognac lightly and leave to infuse for 10 minutes. Pour strained cognac into the egg mixture together with vanilla sugar and salt. Eat flour and add it to the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash the raisins in brandy and drain them. Put the raisins and candied fruits into the dough.
- Knead the dough to a soft, viscous consistency for 15 minutes. For convenience, you can dip your hands in sunflower oil.
- Put the dough under the film and wait until it increases by 2.5 times.
- Put the dough into molds at a third of their height and let it rise.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the dough into it and bake it for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and leave the dough for another 25 minutes. Check the availability of the cake with a toothpick.
- Take out the cookie from the oven and leave it for 10 minutes. Put the cake on your side on a thick towel. It must be periodically turned from side to side so that it does not sit down.
- Top of Easter cakes decorate with glaze.
Children just love this dish, I want to eat notOnly the top with cream, but the whole cake! But for those who are worried about the amount of sugar in baking: do not worry, the cake is obtained not sweetened, but very tasty. But if you want, you can put less sugar.
Many recipes are obtained from this recipe, so thatWithout a delicious treat, no one will remain! Boldly get down to cooking, and a bright, festive mood will stay with you for a long time. I'm sure now you'll cook cake for nothing!
Share with your family and friends this wonderful culinary find. Bon Appetit!