Easter basket of dough
Easter basket Has long been an inseparable attribute of the lightThe Easter holiday. It is decorated, collected, bought for her beautiful towels. In the holiday they wait for the return of relatives from the church with a consecrated basket full of festive treats.
If you love the preparation for Easter as much,As a holiday itself, try to bake a sweet Easter basket with Easter cakes. Such a product can be put on a festive table or given to relatives. But how much joy for the kids!
So that the basket is strong, let's bake it from Yeast dough. Sweet dough for these purposes is not suitable. Offer you a detailed recipe.
Easter basket of dough
- 450 g of flour
- 270 g of water
- 2 chicken eggs
- 2 tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Dry yeast
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Take a deep bowl, pour slightly warmed water there and dissolve sugar and salt in it.
- Add one egg, vegetable oil and flour mixed with yeast.
- Knead the dough. Knead it until it is easy to peel off the sides of the bowl.
- Cover the dough with a food film or towel and put it in a warm place. Let him increase 3-4 times. This can take from 30 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour, lay it on itReady dough and form a sausage from it. Divide the dough into four parts. Two postponed, and of the two remaining roll out a rectangular formation about 5 mm thick. Cut the dough into strips 1 cm wide.
- Take a small heat-resistant bowl - this will be our form. Cover it with foil. Lay out the finished strips on the entire surface of the bowl, as shown in the picture.
- Take half the remaining dough. Roll it into a layer of the same thickness and cut it into strips in the same way. Weave horizontally obtained strips into those that are already laid out on a bowl. Alternately pass them over and under the vertical strips. In a place where vertical strips cross, a thick layer of dough is formed. Press it with a glass to form the bottom of the basket.
- Cut off excess dough.
- Set the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- Cover the Easter basket with a towel and let it go for 15 minutes. Lightly beat the egg and with a brush brush them the whole surface of the basket.
- Put the basket in the oven and bake until done. It will take approximately 25 minutes.
- Get ready Basket of dough, Gently remove it from the bowl along with the foil and allow to cool.
- Now you need to form a handle, the top bezel andThe bottom of the basket. Wrap the bowl again with foil. The remaining dough is rolled into a layer, cut it into nine strips. Three braids are braided together. Lay them out, as shown in the picture.
- Bake the same way as a basket. Do not forget to grease the egg!
- When all the parts of the basket have cooled down, clip them together with toothpicks. Attach the pigtail-bottom and the handle with the upper rim to the base.
- Easter basket with own hands Is done! If desired, decorate the basket with ribbons, flowers, and inside put a small cake or spread out krashenki.
Enjoy your appetite, and let the bright Easter holiday be warm and happy! Be sure to share this find with your friends.