Chast Chicken Pasta
Pastern - a dish of Jewish cuisine, which can often beSee in the Moldovan or Romanian menu. Pastor cooked from beef, pork, chicken, turkey and even horse meat. Meat is marinated, seasoned with spices (most often spicy) and smoked. Pastor is served to the table thinly sliced as a meat snack. First of all this dish is a wonderful alternative to the shop sausage.
- 2 chicken breasts or 1 turkey breast
- 250 g of water
- 100 g soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. L. Salt
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. Mixture of peppers
- In a deep saucepan pour water, then add soy sauce and salt. Put the meat in a container and leave for 2 hours.
- Get the chicken's meat from the brine and dry it with a little paper towels.
- File a file of garlic, then cover with a mixture of vegetable oil and pepper.
- Tie the chicken breasts with a culinary thread, and then place it on a baking tray covered with foil. Bake the meat in the oven at 250 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- After cooking, do not open the oven door and do not remove the meat. Let the pastrama get four more hours to get ready.
Tell your friends about this amazing recipe - they will be grateful! And also learn how to make a shish kebab right in your kitchen ...