The recipe for Easter cakes
We will be honest, Recipes for Easter cakes There are if not thousands, then hundreds for sure. Everyone decreases and adds something of his own. Those eggs have more, those spoons are raised on dry yeast. The very first and most correct recipes have long been dusting on the shelves in old culinary books. Some have been forgotten, most have undergone so many modifications that now and do not remember the real taste of the Easter cake.
To assert that this recipe is the only true, we will not. Baking is a delicate matter and a matter of taste. But there are certain traditions, sources, where everything originates Good recipe. From them we will start.
Recipe for Easter cakes
All proportions, all the ingredients of this recipeGenerations are measured and calibrated. We speak without exaggeration - the prescription is still pre-war. On it our grandmothers and great-grandmothers baked, when the electronic scales were not in sight. Later, everything was accurately and lovingly rechecked and rewritten "so simple!", Today to find a response in your heart and the hearts of your close people with whom you will share this bright holiday.
Ingredients for gum
- 50 g fresh yeast
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. Flour
Ingredients for dough
- 750 g of flour
- 300 g of sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp. Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. Ground saffron
- 3 tbsp. L. hot water
- 325 g of dried fruits
- 160 g nuts
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Vegetable oil for lubrication
Ingredients for glaze
- Proteins 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp. L. Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- First we prepare the spit. Take a deep bowl and crush the yeast. Lightly heat a glass of milk and fill it with yeast.
- Add 1 cup of flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir the mass to homogeneity, cover it with a clean towel and leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat in a shallow saucepan a glass of milk to a temperature of approximately 50 degrees. To determine the temperature, drip some milk on your wrist. It must be hot, but not burn.
- Add 200 g of butter to the milk and stir slowly until the butter melts. Back off.
- Take two clean, Flawlessly dry Bowls. Stripped them of proteins and yolks of 6 eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt to the proteins, and 300g of sugar in the egg yolks.
- Using a whisk or a mixer, turned on the average turns, whisk the proteins up to a 2 times increase in volume. We will need them later.
- Carefully rub the yolks until the grains of sugar dissolve, and the color does not change to white.
- Take a very deep bowl. Its capacity should be 7 liters, not less, otherwise the dough will start to run away. Pour the yolks into it.
- Take the milk and butter mixture that you prepared earlier. Slowly stirring, introduce it into the yolk mass.
- Take the sponge and, gently stirring, add it to the resulting mass.
- Bring to a boil a little water - literally a few tablespoons. Pour saffron over boiling water. Add it to the available mass. Then add cardamom.
- Take the egg whites that you whipped earlier, and carefully, so that they do not fall, put them in the total mass. Stir.
- Begin to gradually add flour. The dough will slowly thicken, so it is easier to knead it with your hands. Do not overdo it! The ready-made dough should stick to your hands and very little to stay on.
- Cover a bowl with a dough dough cleanTowel and leave in a warm place to go for 20 minutes. At this time, deal with dried fruits. You can take figs, raisins, prunes, dried apricots - it's a matter of taste! The main thing - cut them into the same pieces the size of the raisins. Dried fruit in the dough will take 125 g, nuts - 60 g. The rest is set aside for decoration.
- Gently enter the sliced dried fruits into the dough - it will come to rest in the process. Leave to be approached once again.
- Take it Forms for cakes. Now in supermarkets the paper forms and tin forms are massively sold, but it will be more correct to turn to ceramic forms. In them the cakes are well baked and never burned!
- Oil the bottom and the walls of the mold with vegetable oil andHands, so that the dough is more conveniently separated. Spread the dough into shapes. In each should not be more than 1/3 of the total volume of the form. Once again leave the dough to go. At this time turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- Bake cakes for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the cakes. From above there should appear a beautiful ruddy crust. If the top of the cake begins to burn, cover it with foil. Ready cookies let it cool.
- Prepare Icing for cakes. Protein 3 eggs whisk to white with a pinch of salt and, continuing to beat, gradually introduce 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar. The glaze should turn white and shiny.
- With a spoon or a silicone brush, apply glaze to the cooled cakes. From above, if desired, decorate them with candied fruits and nuts, as, for example, we did. You can use the finished shop powder.
The masterpiece is ready! Make a choice in favor of traditions and Proven recipes. Follow the instructions carefully and measure out correctlyIngredients, and the result will pleasantly surprise you. And those who try your Easter cake will look forward to the next Easter holiday, to try it again. Peki for the soul and with pleasure! Bright holidays!