I'll say right away that we will not cook a delicacy product from the delicate meat of Japanese cows. Appetizer of meat, The process of cooking which you will observe, is made of chicken! In 100 grams of ready meals only 115 calories, you can safely call this marble meat diet.
Looks ready meat is extremely effective! For festive slicing is excellent. No preservatives and chemicals, and the appearance is even better than the store analogues ...
- 700 g chicken fillet
- 25 g of instant gelatin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1, 5 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Dried dill
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper
You will also need a sleeve for baking andRectangular baking dish, food foil and 1 kg of any cereal. What for groats? This secret you will remember for a long time and will use it many more times, I promise!
- Cut 700 g chicken fillets in long strips.
- Put the meat in a bowl. Add 25 grams of instant gelatin, dill, salt, paprika and 5 crushed garlic cloves. A little pepper the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Place the meat in the sleeve for baking, laying the pieces on top of each other. Leave the meat in your sleeve to stand for about an hour at room temperature: it will have time to lightly marinate.
- Put the meat in the sleeve in the baking dish. Put the form in a preheated oven to 180 degrees and bake marbled meat for 1 hour.
- Take the meat out of the oven and let it cool slightly. Untie one edge of the sleeve to let out excess air. From above, cover the meat with foil, folded in several layers, put the load on it. It is very convenient as a load to use 1 kg of any cereal.
When the mold is completely cool, put it in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Ready! Meat looks awesome ... a decent snack for a festive table!
Meat snacks From the store are harmful to health, if only because,That in their composition there is salt in abundance, flavor enhancers and all sorts of preservatives. Why not make a home-made version of yummy? Especially since it is absolutely not difficult.
Result and attracts ...
Share with friends and friends a great idea for home-made feasts! Send us photos of your culinary masterpiece - so curious how you got marble meat from you ...