Every tourist who has ever been to Germany, certainly tried the famous Bavarian sausages. This amazing snack for beer is driving even the fiercest opponents of alcohol crazy. The most delicious are considered Weiswurst - white sausages.
They are prepared from a mixture of veal and pork minced meat,Which is seasoned with aromatic herbs and compacted into a natural sheath (porcine cherevoy). Note that after cooking it is not accepted to eat sausages with a shell, before using it carefully remove. Try to cook Weiswurst according to our recipe, you will be pleasantly surprised!
- 600 g of veal
- 300 g of pork
- 400 g of pork fat
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed cardamom
- 300 g of ice
- 1/2 tsp. Dried lemon zest
- 50 g of parsley
- 100 g of pork skin
- 100 g of onions
- Peeled chicken
- Cook the pork skin and onion, then pass everything through the meat grinder or grind it in the combine.
- Skip meat (veal and pork) through a meat grinder along with 150 grams of ice.
- Separately chop the lard.
- Mix in a deep bowl of lard, minced meat, parsley, zest, spices and the remaining half of the ice.
- Fill with mince pork.
- Brew sausages in hot, but not boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Then cool the sausages in cold water. Also it is possible to fry sausages on a grill, preliminary having greased them with adjika.
Enjoy your appetite! Do not forget to share this meat dish recipe with friends.