How to fold a suitcase
Going on a trip, you always face a problem Packing things? So I want to take with me all the most necessary things, and not fit - the suitcase is not bottomless ... how to cope with a frighteningly difficult task accurately and as simply as possible?
This article will give you an answer. No more creased blouses, lost jewelry, divorced from the heart of things, without which an ideal image is impossible. And still the place will remain!
How to compactly pack a suitcase
- Place your jewelry between two sheets of polyethylene film to prevent them from moving in a bag with things.
- A good idea is to use boxes from tablets or old tubes from lipstick to store such adorable little things like earrings and rings.
- Pass the ends of the exquisite necklace or chain through the straws, preventing their entanglement and tying.
- So as not to lose small earrings, pass their ends through the holes in the buttons before folding into a common package with decorations.
- Packing clothes that easily crumples, flatten things in a bag of dry cleaners, then - fold, as usual. Plastic will help the clothes keep the shape.
- Fold things, instead of stacking them. You will be amazed at the amount of savings in the baggage!
- Keep your favorite underwear intact duringTravel. The shape of the bra will remain untouched if you put the cups on top of each other and fold in half, inserting the rest of the folded parts of the kits into place. Such a stuffing will help cups of bras do not fall in, in addition, so you can Save space In the suitcase.
- Wrap the soles of the folded shoes with a shower cap. So you definitely will not spoil the rest of the things.
- Fold socks and products, the packaging of which does not break, inside shoes, when space is critically small.
- Do not forget to carefully fold your underwear before sending it to your bag, it will free up a lot of space.
- Protect delicate things from damage by folding them into bags that usually serve as packing for a new pair of shoes or handbags.
- Fragile things, for example, glass bottles, wrap in socks, sending them to a suitcase.
- It is easy to follow the hairpins and small hairpins, stuck them inside the old box from the "tick-taka."
- Instead of dragging a lot of different containers with makeup on a couple of days' journey, pour some money into an empty container for contact lenses.
- Cutting out a small square of polyethylene andHaving tightened it with a cover of a tube with liquid cosmetics or soap, you will save luggage from danger to be filled in with this liquid. Even if the lid turns off during the trip, the film will not allow the substance to leak out and stain everything.
- Powder will be preserved unscathed during the journey, if you put a cotton swab or sponge inside the box.
- Use a large clip to cover the blade of the razor. So you definitely will not get hurt by digging in your purse with makeup.
- Old bottles of drugs are perfect for storing cotton wool, sponge, ear buds and cosmetic applicators.
- Type a few favorite shadows on the cotton buds and put them in a bag for sandwiches with a clasp. It's much easier than bringing with you the entire palette in a large box.
- Put a make-up brush in a case from old sunglasses, and you definitely will not lose them!
Now collect things - a pleasure! Creatively approaching the question, you will not only be able to put everything planned into a suitcase, but you will do it quickly and accurately. Good luck in traveling! Do not forget to share with your friends these useful tips.