Advice for women
Being a woman is not an easy task. No offense to men will be said, but every day the beautiful half of humanity has to cope with a huge number of incredibly difficult tasks that men never dreamed of. Braid spikelets - it seems to be simple, and you try! Especially when it is necessary to hurry and do several things at the same time, in which also women are doing well.
This is why the proposed Lifhaki So entertaining, they will bring accomplishment and organization into your life. Lost hairpins, careless makeup and strange stains will remain in the past. These recommendations are very serious and effective!
- Attach a magnetic stripe in the bathroom and trailer pins on her hairpins and hairpins, so they will not get lost.
- Socks and hair dryer - a great combination to stretch new shoes in just a couple of minutes.
- Throw the frozen grapes into a glass, then the white wine will cool quickly and remain undiluted.
- With the help of hot glue attach to the board a lot of traffic jams from the wine - get an entertaining decor element, and the cork will not lie anywhere any more.
- The hooks on which the curtains in the bathroom are kept can be perfectly applied as a hanger for bags.
- Plastic containers, which are usually packed with spoons and forks, as if created to add and hang decorations in them!
- That's how easy and nice to put unruly jeans in the tops of boots.
- Coloring the keys with nail polish of different colors, you definitely will not confuse them.
- Baking soda in small bags - a perfect air freshener.
- To avoid dyeing the skin on the fingers with rings, color decorations on the inside with a colorless varnish.
- With the help of a plastic tube you can save the chain from entanglement.
- Dry wrapping paper helps to get rid of stains left by deodorant.
- The brush from the carcass will again become velvety and straightened after immersion in hot water.
- Magnetic board - a great idea for storing makeup tools, make sure on your own experience.
- For convenient storage of scarves hang them on the hanger, tied into a knot.
- The shower stand can be adapted to store different things in the bathroom, a hairdryer for example.
- Pumice professionally copes with the cleaning of the coat from the rolled up fabric.
- Hangers for panties are also convenient for unusual storage of shoes.
- To make a heating pad with your own hands, enough to put buckwheat or rice in a sock and warm it in a microwave.
- You'll never make a mistake with the size of a bra if you check to see if your two fingers pass freely between the harness behind and the body.
- Hair curlers smooth out small creases on clothes.
- Free tail looks neat and exquisite.
- Packing things, fold the shoes into the shower caps.
- Stains from red wine are easily washed off with white wine. Strange and unexpected, but it's true.
And even if you're a guy, it's nice to see at home Order, Created by such simple, but unusual methods. Your girlfriend, after reading this article, immediately wants to try these lifhaki. Tell everyone about these interesting tips!