30 travel tips
The tricks with which the traveler is divided are invaluable. "so simple!" Prepared for you a wonderful selection of findings in the field of Travel.
Improve your knowledge with this helpful article and see how easy tasks are solved that previously seemed incredibly dreary.
Tips for travelers
- Use a private window or window in the modeIncognito for booking air tickets and hotel rooms. Tourist sites have the function of tracking visitors and often raise the price simply because you have already visited this resource.
- Pack the charger, headphones and various cords in the case from the glasses.
- Straws for the transport of skin care products - a significant saving of space. Fill them with makeup and pack in a bag.
- Put paper on the bottom of the suitcase that absorbs moisture. So things will breathe fresh after transportation.
- Use a spring made from an old pen to protect the chargers from bends and breaks.
- Avoid long queues at the airport toilets. This may contradict logic, but the very first toilet is always crowded, the next one is already more free, remember this.
- Adjust the clip to protect the razor head.
- If you forgot your adapter to the cord, then you can always charge the device from the TV in which there is a usb port.
- Twist your clothes to fold it more compact and not crumple.
- Folded napkin inside delicate clothes will help to avoid bruising.
- Use a plastic container from tablets to store jewelry.
- Scan important documents beforeTo set off on a journey. In case of theft or loss it is very convenient to have additional copies of the passport, ID and ticket, to which you can easily access on a smartphone or tablet.
- To definitely book two places side by side with your companion, take the extreme places of the row - near the window and near the aisle. In which case it is easy to change, but the seats are still in the same row.
- Pack soap in a handbag from a towel - it is convenient and you save a place.
- Shower cap is a perfect shoe cover!
- Do not forget to put your smartphone into airplane mode. This will save the charge of the device.
- Wrap the headphones on the clip so they will not get tangled.
- Fold the hairpin into a box of tick-taka.
- Put the belt in the collar of the shirt - so he will keep the shape.
- Choose places along the wings of the aircraft to easily survive turbulence.
- Keep packages that are convenient to take on the road, and fill them with new means.
- So as not to buy water at the airport, take an empty bottle and fill it after passing security control.
- The cheapest tickets are sold until 3 pm on Tuesday. All major airlines arrange low fares at this time to avoid competition.
- The best time to go to the toilet at the airport - 15-20 minutes before the flight, then there are fewer people.
- To continue to use gps, you need to download the desired portion of the map into a phone from google, and the route will be with you even without an Internet connection.
- Glue on your luggage marking a fragile cargo. Even if inside there are no such things, it will force the airport staff to be more careful with your suitcase.
- With the help of simple manipulations, remove the remaining tourists from their photos in the program photoshop.
- Find free wi-fi. When you're at the airport, add "? .jpg" at the end of any url to get around the ridiculously expensive wi-fi. In addition, you can sit right outside the airport in the lobby: wi-fi signals often penetrate walls.
- Came to his own postcard from the trip - it will be so nice to get it on your return home.
- On the last day of your stay in another country, collect all your foreign small money and give it to the homeless. Kindness is rewarded.
These helpful recommendations will help you in various situations, so often waiting for the traveler. Where ever you go, remember the little tricks and use them with ingenuity.
Help your friends find out Tricks of a seasoned traveler - Share with them this article!