The Commandments of Maria Montessori
Marie Montessori is a woman who changed her view ofTraditional education of children. She is among the four best teachers of the xx century. The system of relations with the child, developed by Mariya, is very unusual, because she started working with mentally retarded children. Montessori technique Showed very good results, thanks to this many children began to develop in the same way as their healthy peers.
These wise The commandments of Mary Montessori It is useful to read to all parents. And not only read, but also adhere to them in everyday life. Remember that children no less than adults deserve respect. Your child will be very grateful to you for this.
Truth from Mary Montessori
- Children learn what surrounds them.
- If a child is often criticized, he learns to judge.
- If the child is often praised - he learns to evaluate.
- If the child is shown hostility, he learns to fight.
- If the child is honest - he is learning justice.
- If the child is often ridiculed - he learns to be timid.
- If the child lives with a sense of security - he learns to believe.
- If a child is often disgraced - he learns to feel guilty.
- If the child is often approved - he learns to treat himself well.
- If the child is often condescending - he learns to be patient.
- If a child is often encouraged - he acquires self-confidence.
- If a child lives in an atmosphere of friendship and feels necessary - he learns to find love in this world.
- Do not talk badly about the child - neither with him, nor without him.
- Concentrate on the development of good in the child, so that as a result, the bad will not remain.
- Always listen and answer the child who addresses you.
- Respect the child who made a mistake and can now or later correct it.
- Be ready to help the child who is in search, and be invisible to the child who has already found everything.
- Help the child to learn previously undeveloped. Do it, filling the surrounding world with care, restraint, silence and love.
- In communication with the child, always adhere to the best manners - offer him the best that is in you.
Being a parent is not an easy job. When it's hard for you, always remember that your child - first of all, also a person. Make friends with him, negotiate, explain. These efforts will not pass in vain, the feeling that you took place as a parent, can not be compared with anything.
Tell me about this wise article to friends who have children.