Poses of couples during sleep
When you fall into the arms of the Morpheus, you stop Control your body. So there is a kind of analysis that tells about your relationship with a partner, respectively, with the poses that you take in a dream.
If you can learn to keep track of your gestures, facial expressions and speech, then at night - it is impossible. The situation in which a person basically sleeps, speaks directly about his character and lifestyle. "so simple!" Will reveal to you the little secrets of sleeping lovers.
Loving pose during sleep
- In this pose, couples who have been building for a long timeTheir relationship. It symbolizes stability. Both partners had a bad experience of relations. Now that they have happiness in their hands, they are afraid of losing it.
- This pair is united by a strong bond, but theyA lot of time is spent separately from each other. He can work for 12 hours a day, and she spend every day with her friends. or vice versa. But they both understand that you need to appreciate a partner in any case.
- Partners who are unitedStrong ties, but they have quite different characters. He can love noisy companies, and she - read books alone. But, despite the difference in temperament, this is a strong relationship.
- The love of this couple is obvious. But their different views on the world call into question the future of relations. If in such a position the spouses sleep, this demonstrates their protection from the outside world.
- The couple, sleeping in this pose, is ready to live in absolute harmony with each other. They accept each other with all the shortcomings and do not try to change them. Everyone has full rights.
- This pair in a quarrel, which, most likely,Played out during the day. They lie separately, as if the warmth of love could disturb their peace. Perhaps, the quarrel dragged on and a gap of misunderstanding began to form between the partners.
- This couple is ruled by passion. But they are united by a common vision of the world and common goals, since their heads are turned in one direction. In this alliance there is mutual understanding on an intellectual level. A couple can be happy in love, and in a joint business.
- This couple needs independence. Although they are afraid of intimacy, they still need support. Such partners are afraid to become attached to each other, thus trying to protect themselves.
- This is a very strong alliance, but the pair did forThis is a very long and hard way. Everyone takes care of their personal space and respects the partner's feelings. For the preservation of a relationship, they can sacrifice much.
- So couples with similar characters sleep. They can even outwardly be very similar. They feel safe next to each other.
Thanks to this analysis of the poses that couples take in a dream, you can learn more about your relationship with your loved one. It can be quite useful and informative. Having learned, In what posture do you sleep, You can start working on improving your union.
Help your friends learn more about their relationship with your beloved!