Fundamentals of proper nutrition
Often after losing weight excess weight Quickly returns. This may be due to the specific nature of the diet or the fact that a person forgets to follow the principles of proper nutrition.
If you dropped a few pounds, but do not want the weight to return, you must follow the 7 simple rules.
- Eat 3 times a day.
- Breakfast is necessary. Breakfast should be light and fairly satisfying, because you need to have the strength for the whole day! It can be cottage cheese, oatmeal, scrambled eggs or fruit.
- Dinner can not be later than 4 hours before bedtime.
- Fruits can be eaten until 16:00.
- Products should fit well together.
- The basis of your diet should be carbohydrate foods (vegetables, legumes, fruits), proteins (meat, fish, milk, eggs) and fats (nuts, butter, fish, avocado).
- Drink plenty of water (up to 8 glasses per day).
By observing these simple rules, you will always be in shape and never pick up overweight. Proper nutrition is not a diet. To be healthy, you must eat right always!
Tell your friends about the rules of healthy eating!