How marketers deceive the consumer
In the modern commodity market, competition reaches such a level that producers and marketers are simply trying to Fool customers. These tricks are very harmless, but you need to be careful enough not to peck at them.
For example, every day we hear about Harm of cholesterol For our health. When the buyer sees that there is an inscription "without cholesterol" on the package of the goods, he gladly buys this product. Manufacturers use this, and glue these inscriptions even on those goods where it can not be. I suggest you look at the most common examples of such marketing tricks.
How we are deceived
- a carton of milk. In it 900 g, but often this is perceived as a liter. Next to him lies yogurt. Its density is higher than the density of water, which means that you will buy not 900 milliliters of kefir, but only 874.5.
- 25 years warranty. You do not have to worry that the purchased device will break down, right? But there is a nuance. It is necessary to save the check, which is usually printed on the cash register tape. They fade after two or three years. So it's better to make a copy of this check at once.
- at Vegetable oil Can not contain cholesterol. But it is necessary to write, just in case.
- Sausages without soya. If they are made not from meat, then from soybeanTexture or from a fat emulsion. On these it is written that they are without soy, then they are made, most likely, from an emulsion. The statement "without soy" does not say that sausages are made from real meat.
- imitation. This margarine was designed as a well-known oil and just missed the name of the class of goods. The buyer will take this product as an oil.
- Another example of imitation. In the mountain of chocolate put a product of its own brand.
- Caviar inside equipped. On the lid, probably accidentally forgot to write that it Capelin roe.
- lemon acid At the same time it is both a regulator of acidity, and a preservative, and a flavoring additive. But if the manufacturers meant it as a regulator, then there certainly are no preservatives.
- It turns out that young bulls, and even at such a price, are birds. Interesting turns out.
- You still believe that there is Crab meat?
be attentive. We often perceive the inscriptions on the packages of products literally, but in them there is a dirty trick. Try to get a grip on Composition of products And analyze this information. Do not be fooled by such trivial tricks!