20 tips for using soda
There is an ancient home remedy, with the help ofWhich can do almost everything - it's soda. Known as sodium bicarbonate, this white powder neutralizes the acid. For today this substance has no equal in application. Soda is available everywhere and absolutely safe for humans, animals and the environment. Ingenious means. Next, 20 techniques are presented, with which you can easily monitor the cleanliness of the house thanks to soda.
20 ways of applying soda
- Refreshing summer lemonade make it simple: In the cold water add sugar, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, mix the ingredients. that's all. Soda, interacting with citric acid, turn it into bubbles of soda.
- Soda helps to improve the taste of even the toughest water. Just add a pinch of baking soda into the water, tea or coffee filter.
- The fastest remedy for heartburn: Stir 1 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of water and drink. In a few seconds soda neutralizes the excess of gastric acid, turning it into carbon dioxide. This technique also helps to get rid of the feeling of heaviness in the stomach and discomfort after eating.
- Soda like bath salt will make the water softer and improve the circulation of your blood. Add 50-100 grams to a full bath of water. Such water procedures can be taken no more than twice a week.
- Soda as a natural deodorant: the smell can be neutralized by applying some baking soda to the armpits with a moist cotton swab or fingers.
- It is possible to stop itching from insect bites or nettle burns with the help of a thick solution of baking soda in water. It is very easy to apply and then rinse with cold water.
- If the legs are burning or tired from a long walk, you can put them in a bath with soda. 3-4 teaspoons per liter of water, and relaxation is guaranteed to you.
- So that your feet do not sweat, in the morning, put some baking soda into your shoes. After wearing do it again.
- Peas, beans and lentils are becoming softer, andIt is also easier to digest if you add a little soda to the water during their cooking. One teaspoon per liter will be enough. You can also keep the color of green beans during cooking.
- Saucer with soda, put in the refrigerator, will absorb all the unpleasant odors for several weeks.
- Dissolve one teaspoon of baking soda in warm water and vigorously rinse your mouth and throat. Thus you will get rid of a unpleasant smell from a mouth.
- The smell of shoes will be less felt if you put in a closet with shoes a tissue bag with soda for the night.
- If on a litter of hamster cage or marineMumps pour 50 g of soda, then no unpleasant odors will not be very long! It is completely harmless to animals. This also works for the bin.
- If your beloved four-legged friend didA little trouble on the carpet, soda will clean the unpleasant smell. On the dried carpet, apply a little soda (about one teaspoon to 4 square meters) and leave it overnight, and then vacuum it. First, apply a solution of soda to an inconspicuous section of the carpet. If he sheds, then it is better not to use this technique.
- Get rid of the musty smell in the thermos: rinse it with hot soda solution (4 teaspoons of soda for 1 liter of water), and then rinse with clean water.
- Patina in the teapot is easiest to clean with baking soda. You just need to pour a hot soda solution into the kettle, both for the thermos. After just washed with water. Plaque as it never happened!
- Get rid of the unpleasant smells from the dishwasher is also easy: when you wash, add to its slot a handful of baking soda.
- Jewelry, coins and silver you tooYou can clean it gently with soda. Put aluminum foil in a deep bowl, fill 1 teaspoon of soda, 1 teaspoon of table salt and add hot water. Now put there coins or jewelry. After a while, wipe them with a soft cloth.
- Thanks to soda, you can also follow your teeth and gums. Just brush the soda with your teeth and rinse your mouth well. Soda neutralizes acidic acids in the mouth.
- If you sprinkle the bottom of the ashtray with soda, then it will absorb all the smells. Very convenient, especially in the car.
These tricks will save you enough money. Already found out what our great-grandmothers used? Now is the time to share these wise advice with everyone!