Folk remedies from onions
Do you have a cold? Do you have a runny nose and cough? Cheer up and take advantage of simple Popular recipes. They will help you without any problems, besides these recipes perfectly suit children.
Onion juice is miraculous Cough remedy And a common cold. It also helps if there are problems with appetite and digestion.
- Clean the onion and cut it into small cubes.
- Pour it into a large glass or bowl. Add 1-3 tablespoons of sugar, depending on the size of the bulb. You can also make juice with honey instead of sugar.
- Now be a little patient. Sugar or honey should "pull" the juice from onion cubes. Only about an hour you can get the first teaspoon of juice. Take a teaspoon 3-5 times a day.
A compress with chopped onion will soothe the inflammation on the skin and reduce ear pain.
- Clean the onion and cut it into small cubes. Then fry them without oil in a pan or frying pan. So the essential oils will be released, and the pungent odor will disappear.
- Now lay the onion on the kitchen towel.
- Wrap the onion in a towel. If you put it on inflamed patches, then make sure that the compress is warm, not hot. If you apply it to the child's ear, it is better to fix the compress with a bandage.
Another use of onions
Pairs of essential oils will clean your nose and Provide a restful sleep.
- we shall cut onions into slices or quarters.
- Lay it near the pillow before you go to bed.
Raw onions will also prevent hair loss, if the paste from fresh onions rub into the scalp. Onions remarkably copes with the discomfort caused by insect bites.
Our grandmothers used these recipes andSick less than ours. I think it's worth trying them. Yes, the treatment will last longer, but the result will pleasantly surprise you, and you will start using only these recipes. be healthy!
Did one of your friends get sick? Help them - share with them these valuable recipes.