10 Tips of Mahatma Gandhi
Advocate of peaceful change Mahatma Gandhi - a real hero. Besides, he was the wisest man, his philosophical thoughts amaze with their depth. A great influence on the formation of the personality of gandhi was rendered by Lion Nikolayevich Tolstoy, with whom he had an active correspondence - the Russian writer pushed the leader of the Indian independence movement to many important conclusions.
Mahatma was a humanist in the lightest senseOf this word, he struggled with caste inequality, which seemed unacceptable to him. In that the first constitution of India officially prohibited the discrimination of untouchables, its considerable merit. This great man was remembered also by the fact that he managed to send a gesture of forgiveness to a man who shot him before he died. What force of mind should accompany such an act? Incredible ...
Here are the famous Mahatma gandhi sayings, Which will make you think about your own life and the moral principles that you follow. Get better every day - this is what a person should strive for!
Life truths of mahatma gandhi
- "If you want the world to change," become that change. "
A new way of thinking will make you behaveOtherwise, because the course of your life will change. Try not to be offended, not to be angry, as you usually used to do it. Answer politely for any words that are unpleasant to you. You will be surprised by the result.
- "No one can harm me without my consent."
Break the vicious cycle of stereotyping yourBehavior! Only you can control your feelings and emotions, only on you depends what to choose - anger or joy, calmness or irritation. Do not waste your life on negative emotions.
- "The weak never forgive. Forgiveness is a sign of strength. "
Only by forgiving, you are liberated. Until the offense, and hence her faithful friend, anger, inside you, you are constrained. The past keeps you and does not allow to be happy. Release all wrongs, they do not need you. And even better - take responsibility for yourself and stop taking offense.
- "A gram of your own experience is worth more than a ton of foreign instructions."
Act! If you want something, work on it, thoughts are not material. It is movement, constant work, perfection of skills that will lead you to positive changes and achievement of the goal.
- "I do not want to foresee the future. I care about the present. God has not given me the opportunity to control what will be. "
You have only "here and now", in fact -nothing else. Live real, be adequate to the reality in which you are, cease to exist in an illusory world. When you are not afraid of the future, it is easier in the present time to act and manifest yourself from the best side.
- "It's not very wise to be confident in your own wisdom. It is necessary to remember that the strongest can show weakness, and the wisest can make a mistake. "
We are all people, everyone can be wrong. To doubt is normal, this is the right way. Do not idealize yourself or other people. We are all not perfect, take it, remember it. Admit your mistakes and misses, this will teach you a lot.
- "At first you do not notice, then they laugh at you, then they fight with you, and then you win."
Perseverance is the secret of success. never give up. Do not lose the presence of spirit and sense of humor, because they will help to survive even in the most difficult times. Be persistent, and you will necessarily succeed.
- "I only count on good things in people. I myself am not without sin, and therefore I do not consider myself entitled to focus on the mistakes of others. "
Focus on the positive aspects of people. By focusing on their positive qualities, you make others better.
- "Happiness is when what you think, say and do, is in harmony."
Do not deceive yourself and others. Let what you say and do always corresponds to what you really think. Sincerity is the guarantee that people will believe in you and your business.
- "Constant development is the law of life. And a man who always tries to adhere to firmly established views only for the sake of constancy, pushes himself into the wrong position. "
Look for new knowledge, new ways, do not stand still,Plunging into the quagmire of permanence, in order to feel safe. Develop all the best that is in you, eradicate the bad - this should be the style of life.
Be a miracle, and miracles will begin to happen around you! these Covenants mahatma gandhi Are amazing. They are so suited to the modern world. A person who follows them will be able to find harmony and happiness even in today's anthill, in a cycle of a frantic pace of life.
Open your heart to others! Share with them this article that brings wisdom.