How to grow pineapple at home
Pineapple - one of the most unusual and popular in the world Exotic fruits. It is possible to grow it not only under specially controlled conditions, but even in an apartment!
Offer you instructions on how to create your own Tropical corner at home. Show a little patience - and your favorite unusual fruit will grow on the windowsill. Of course, it will be slightly smaller, but this overseas visitor will definitely become your favorite plant!
Growing pineapple at home
- Choose fresh pineapple with juicy and green leaves. The skin should be dense, golden brown and without damage.
- Cut off the top and pull off the bottom leaves. Remove the flesh without damaging the peel.
- Turn the top of the pineapple and let it dry a little. The main cut and sections of leaves will become stiff in about a week.
- Then place the tip in a glass of water. It must release the roots. Change the water every two days so that it does not cloud.
- Plant the top in a light soil for domestic plants. The pot should be about 15 cm high. Make sure that the earth does not fall on the leaves and tamp the soil around the seedling.
- Keep the seedling in a warm and well-lit place. The soil must always be slightly damp, but not in any case wet.
- Water the seedling once a week.
- Fertilize it once a month.
- Wait for flowering. A red cone appears, followed by blue flowers. From the moment of flowering to the maturation of the fruit, it takes about 6 months.
Absolutely not a difficult task! The most difficult thing is to have patience for this. Such a plant will become original Apartment decoration And add some sun to your house!
Share this instruction on Growing pineapples With your friends!