Tips for Parents
Being a good parent is a very difficult job, the most hard work in the world. You need a few pairs of hands and more than 24 hours in a day. You constantly need to fight for cleanliness and order in the house.
To make life easier for you and your child, there are a few tricks. You do not even need to run to the store for this. Your children will thank you for these 22 tricks.
Ideas for parents
- How to get a child to eat unloved food.
- If your children confuse the left and right shoes, cut the sticker and paste it inside the shoes.
- Cut the bottle of shampoo so that it is easier for the child to reach the water.
- Buy or tie a hat that the child does not want to take off.
- Make a hammock out of a blanket.
- From an old crib you can make such an original table.
- So that children do not fall from the crib, put under the sheet akvapalku or twist the blanket in the roller.
- An old disc box can be used to store pencils and paper.
- Soap dispensers can be filled with water balloons.
- Make such a limiter that the child could understand how much to tear off the paper.
- If suddenly your child is lost, they can easily find you if you make such a bracelet with your phone number.
- So that the ice cream does not drip, use a plastic lid from the glass.
- Tie an elastic band so that the child does not stay locked up.
- Cover the playpen with a sheet so that mosquitoes do not bite it and that it does not overheat.
- Circle the leg of the child with a marker, and you can buy him shoes, without dragging him along with him on the shopping.
- Let the child take a bath in the laundry basket, then his toys will not swim away.
- Make such a "weapon" from monsters, if your child is afraid of them.
- Use akvapalku, so that the baby does not pinch his fingers.
- The child will not get drunk and will not get a tube from the glass if the decorative tube is inserted upside down.
- Do on the chest such polochki that the child had a place where to put their comics and magazines.
- Do house cleaning with a game.
- A trick for lazy parents.
With these tricks upbringing your babyWill be fun fun. He likes these tricks, and he will gladly thank you for them. Be sure to tell them about it to your friends who have babies!