How to recognize artists
If you do not know much about Art, These brief, but at the same time very accurate explanations will help you become an expert in painting.
Many who can find these generalizing explanations rude and even tactless, but they disclose The very essence The work of each artist, really helping to understand, and even more important to remember the nature of paintings that belong to the brushes of great artists.
How to learn to understand art?
- If all the people pictured in the pictures have huge asses - this is rubens.
- If all men are more like curly-haired women with cow's eyes - this is caravaggio.
- If the picture lacks some parts of the body or there are a few extra ones - this is a Picasso.
- If it seems to you that drugs were poured on you - it was given.
- If people look as if they are being tortured - this is the Titian.
- If you see a lot of people, but they look normal - it's Bruegel.
- If everyone, including women, looks like Putin, then this is Jan van Eyck.
- If the picture you see a lot of people, but it looks like madness - it's Bosch.
- If everyone is like a vagabond, lit only by a street lamp - then this is a rembrandt.
- If the picture is cupids (or they fit perfectly there) - it's a bush.
- If all beautiful, naked and well-built - it's Michelangelo.
- If you see the dancers, this is dega.
- If everything is very contrasting and sharp and everyone has emaciated bearded faces - this is El Greco.
- If you see a woman with one eyebrow - it's fried kalo.
- A riot of flowers, but no people - a monster.
- Again a riot of flowers, but already with a lot of happy people - a Renoir.
- Riot of flowers and unhappy people - mane.
- If you see landscapes from the lord of the rings and a woman with curls - this is da Vinci.
Everything should be treated with Humor And art is no exception. Knowing these simple secrets, you can flash your knowledge of great artists in front of your friends!
Tell this guide to your friends!