How to compactly fold the suitcase
Suitcase packing For travel Often becomes an almost impossible mission. It is very difficult to take with you all the necessary things, because different jars and boxes never fit.
These tips will help you Save suitcase space And put there all the things you need for a trip.
How to pack a suitcase
- In ordinary straws you can store cosmetics.
- In old containers from lipsticks you can put money or jewelry.
- Use an old case from sunglasses as a container for the charge and headphones.
- Use the clamp to protect the blade of your razor.
- Another option is to use a conventional clamp.
- Potholier for pots perfectly suited as a cover for curling.
- Soak the soap in a towel.
- Do not buy a small tube of paste every time. It can simply be refilled.
- Or fill the toothpaste with an old tube from the drops for the eyes.
- Put the cotton wheels in a box with powder or rouge.
- Pour in an old container for a lens foundation and face cream.
- Do not worry, if you forgot to charge, the TV in the hotel, most likely, will be usb-out.
- A box for soap can be used as a cover for the camera.
- That's what you can do to make jewelry and jewelry not confused.
- Put your shoes in the shower cap.
- In the empty boxes of drugs can put earwax.
- So that the shampoo does not spill, wrap it in a film.
- Or stuck tape.
- For the pegs is perfect for a box of teak taka.
- Twist your pants, so they will take up less space.
- Put the twisted strap in the collar to keep it in shape.
- Fold your jacket inside out, so he will not crash.
These 22 tips will help you To fold a suitcase Compactly and rationally distribute the place in it. You will not lose small things, because each of them will have its own small container.
Tell your friends about these tricks!