Rug from old T-shirts
Now your old T-shirts can find a second, better life! Do this of them Colorful carpet - he will please you and come in handy at home, you can make it playable, and old shirts can be found in anybody's closet.
A great idea for those who like to decorate their house with a pleasant Hand-made And engage in creative work. For work!
You will need
- 5-10 old T-shirts
- Thread and needle
- Sewing machine (although you can do without it)
- Choose some old T-shirtsColor. The larger the rug you plan to make, the more t-shirts you need. The first stage is the transformation of old things into long strips of fabric. To chalk a T-shirt, starting to measure 5 cm from the bottom seam up to the sleeve. Cut the shirt into long strips according to this markup.
- When you have got wonderful colorful long strips, it's time to begin to weave them into a braid. Fix the ends of the long strips with a clamp, so it's much easier to work.
- The next step is to rewind the rug. Lay out the braided braids carefully so that they do not frown. The mat is almost ready!
- Left to sew the colored pigtails. You can do this manually, you can and on the machine - it will be faster, of course. Begin to sew from the center of the rug, moving in a spiral.
You got Wonderful thing!! Having spent a little time and patience,You can create with your own hands something new, beautiful and useful from ancient, unnecessary T-shirts that are embarrassing even to give to people who need clothes. Such a mat is suitable for a gift to a friend, he just can not not like it.
Show this simple instruction to friends, let the old T-shirts do not lie idle!