How to correctly wash things
Be able to Wash correctly - a pledge that you will not spoil good thingsAt the first wash and clothes will serve you as much as you want. How to save color when washing? How to make things not stretch, not deformed? How to calculate the right amount of powder?
these Delicacies of washing Useful to any hostess, although they are not accepted to think about. Erase right, we'll teach you how to do it!
Tricks at washing things
- If the knitted thing has sat down after washing, it yet an occasion to throw out it. Especially if she is cute. You need to steam it off thoroughly with an iron through a damp cloth, slightly stretching it during ironing.
- Woolen things always wash in water at room temperature, the wool does not like too cold or hot water.
- Whiten woolen things - this is real. Explode in 10 liters of water 2 tbsp. Spoons of bleaching agent and soak woolen things in this solution. Remember that the solution should be at room temperature.
- The fallen thing can still be saved. Soak it in a special solution for only an hour: 3 tbsp. Spoons of ammonia, 1 tbsp. Spoon of turpentine, 1 tbsp. Spoon of cologne, all this mixed with 10 liters of water.
- Colored linen will play bright colors, if you add to the water when washing 2-3 tbsp. Tablespoons of salt.
- A solution of bleach makes perfect the removal of yellow spots from the hot iron. 1 teaspoon of lime for 1 glass of water - and a wonderful solution is ready!
- Silk and woolen things can be easily rid ofGreased stains. To do this, prepare an infusion of mustard: 1 cup of dry mustard soak in a small amount of water, mop up the state of cereal. This porridge rub through gauze and add it to 10 liters of warm water. In 2-3 hours in this water, wash things. After washing silk and knitwear should be rinsed in water with ammonia - 1 teaspoon per 10 liters of water.
- Woolen things will be softer if you rinse into water add 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
- Add 1 tablespoon water. A spoonful of baking soda, when you erase a thing from woolen jersey. Soda will refresh the color of the thing and eliminate any unpleasant odors. Do not forget to rinse the thing well after such washing.
- White socks and knee-highs can ideally be washed if soaked before washing for 1-2 hours in water, which added 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of boric acid.
- Terry bathrobes and towels should be fluffy! For this after washing, soak them in salted water and do not rub off, softness is guaranteed.
- Tulle curtains need to be washed not only in the solution of blue eyes. Make them look like new, add some milk to this solution.
- To wash small things - socks, underwear,Tights - during travel, use a plastic bag. Squeezing a thing in it, you wash it well, saving the detergent and not injuring delicate fabrics with friction.
These tips will help you Take care of things properly. It's so wonderful when the thing looks like it's just been bought even after the 30th wash! As you see, taking care of clothes is not so difficult. Be sure to tell us about these valuable tips to your friends!