How to clean a carpet
Carpets are not only the decoration of your home, but alsoExcellent protection from the cold floor. But together with the soft surface of the carpet, you also get a surface from which it is very difficult to remove stains. Especially if the fluff got on the nap and it absorbed well. So as not to damage the carpet, you have to seek professional help.
But with these 9 tricks you will forget about it. You can easily remove any stains and even smells from your carpet!
How to clean a carpet
- Stop rubbing the stains. This will only exacerbate the situation and spread the dirt over a large area. Spot should be soaked with a sponge, even if it takes longer.
- Shaving foam is suitable for all types of stains. Smear it with a soiled area and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, get wet with a damp sponge.
- Remove the chewing gum from the carpet you will help a conventional ice cube. Put it on the chewing gum and remove it when it hardens.
- To remove the wax from the carpet, you will need whiteTowel without a pattern. Cover them with wax spots and iron with a hot iron (no more than 30 seconds). After a couple of minutes put a paper towel on the spot of stains and again walk through the hot iron.
- The usual hydrogen peroxide will help you cope with blemishes. Just fill it with a stain and pat yourself with a towel.
- If your beloved four-witted friend has coped with the need for a carpet, only an organic cleaner will help you. In this case it will act better than chemical substances. Sprinkle with a spray and towel dry.
- To remove the fragments from the carpet, walk along it with a brush, so they come out on the surface, and you can easily clean them with a vacuum cleaner.
- If you spilled coffee on the carpet, pomokni dryA towel stain to clean the moisture. Then mix 1 tbsp. L. Detergent, 1 tbsp. L. Vinegar and 2 tbsp. Warm water. Blot the stain with this remedy and leave it for a couple of minutes. Dry with a dry towel and repeat until the stain disappears.
- The best remedy for odor is soda. Generously sprinkle it with a carpet and leave it for the night. In the morning, remove the soda with a vacuum cleaner.
With these tricks, any spots you will not be afraid of. And the idea with wax - Just a find!! Use these tips and tell them about it to your friends so that they can easily remove stains from their carpets!