Yeast as a fertilizer
Who would have thought that ordinary baker's yeast can be used not only for making all kinds of delicious things. Even yeast can be wonderful Growth promoter. This product is rich in mineral substances, organic iron and trace elements.
If the yeast is dissolved in water, the substances that Accelerate the growth of plants, They will become stronger, and the seedlings will better bear the pick and less stretch. However, there is one nuance: yeast can only act in warm soil.
A good effect of such fertilizer will be in the spring, during the picking or transplanting of the seedling, or in the fall, during the establishment of the strawberry rosettes.
How to soil the soil with yeast
Traditional recipe for yeast fertilizer
- Ordinary - in the water in a ratio of 1 kg of yeast to 5 liters of water. The resulting composition is additionally diluted in 50 liters of water before use;
- Dry - in the water in a ratio of 10 g to 10 liters of warm water, add 2 tbsp. L. Sahara. Let it brew for about two hours, then dilute it in 50 liters of water.
It is also possible to take for natural fertilization natural yeast - a ferment, obtained, for example, from hops or grains of wheat.
Sourdough of wheat grains
- Soak a glass of wheat and put it on to germinate (for about one day).
- Were moved to porridge.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. Spoons of sugar and flour to the consistency of thick porridge.
- Mix and cook on a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Put in a warm place until it turns sour (there will be bubbles) for about a day.
- Hop cones (dry or fresh) put in a pan and fill with hot water, boil for one hour.
- Cool and strain.
- Add sugar and flour to the broth (flour is twice as much as sugar).
- Mix and put in a warm place for 1.5 days.
- Add a mass of wiped boiled potatoes (to the density of cereal).
- Mix and deliver for another day.
If you have a garden or a garden, you simply have to check the effect of this Wonderful fertilizer On their plants, and yeast will become your faithful assistant in the cultivation of natural fruits and vegetables.
Tell your friends about this advice!