Warm the house Can be quickly and very inexpensively! Made by own hands the solar panel will heat the house directly. This type of heating is demi-season, it is very suitable for spring and autumn pores, when it is too early to warm the house, but it's already quite cool outside.
The first step towards Self-made collector - to collect an impressive amount of aluminumCans of beer. You will need plywood, in order to make the body, glass, polystyrene and paint. Watch a video on how to make a solar collector, make sure it's easy!
How to insulate a house
- First prepare cans for beer or anyOther drinks. Please note that banks should be aluminum. Check, aluminum can or iron, it is possible with the help of a magnet. Make holes in the jars, as shown in the picture. From below make two small holes with the help of a nail or a drill, from above cut the jar with scissors.
- A well-washed jar with dishwashing detergent. Dry them in the fresh air.
- Now the crucial point - you need to glue the banks. Top and bottom of the jars are made for each other, because it's quite simple. Silicone adhesive is heat-resistant, so that it can be used with a light heart to make a collector.
- So that you get a smooth sunny tunnel, make a template of wood, which is more convenient to glue banks. Shoot two boards with nails at right angles.
- So it's easier to dry the jars. Make sure that the template is fixed until the jars are completely dry.
- Now you can take up the frame. The box should be made of wood and aluminum 1 mm thick. A board with round holes for cans can easily be made using a special drill bit.
- Remember that the glue does not dry as fast as you think. Allow the glued box to dry for 24 hours.
- Inside the box it is necessary to apply insulation from fiberglass or polystyrene. The air inlet and outlet holes are surrounded by insulation especially carefully.
- Glue the glued cans with black paint and place inLocker. These black cans are the main detail, it is called a solar collector. It is the banks that will attract the sun's rays and heat. On top the cans are closed with a lid of plexiglas.
- The last step is the installation of a thermostat with sensors. If you did everything right, your solar panel will produce 1-2 kilowatts of energy a day. It all depends on how sunny the day will be.
The only drawback of the design - it can not accumulate the heat it produces. Because at night the cover of the collector should be closed so that the house does not cool down.
This invention deserves close attention, it reminds us that the future has already come. rational use Natural energy A wise and inevitable decision.
Now you know how to make a sunnycollector. This is a very useful information for everyone who has a private home and who comes to its arrangement reasonably. Perhaps, this idea will make your home cozy, warmer and more original.
Tell your friends about a simple solar collector! To our man let me loose - he will collect from beer cans even the collider.