How to make a sofa from a bath
If you are going to change the bath to a new one, it is not necessary to throw out the old one. You can give her a second life by making a sofa out of her. this Design idea Not only will help you save moneyMeans, but also will become an excellent original decoration of your home or villa. Most importantly, have a desire and a little free time. Such a creation is quite easy to make yourself.
How to make a sofa from the bath
- Take an old cast-iron bath.
- Remove the old legs and polish them and the bath itself.
- Think through the lines of cuts and design them. Check it 10 times, because when you cut it, you can not fix it! From the beauty of the bend, the whole attraction of the future sofa will depend.
- Trim the desired contour. For this angle grinder is suitable. Always use a face mask and gloves.
- Then use the grinder to make the edges smooth.
- Level the surface of the bath and legs with a primer.
- Color the bathtub in a matched color.
- The legs are best painted in a different color, so that the contrast can be seen. After they dry, attach them.
- Sand the bathtub and its legs. After applying another coat of paint. Let it dry.
- On the bath you can put a mattress. But you can take foam and cover it with a cloth.
Chic sofa Ready! On it you can sip the morning coffee or read!
Probably everyone watched the movie "breakfast at Tiffany" with Audrey Hepburn? Her heroine Holly Golightly had at home such a sofa from Old bath On the lion's paws. On the video you can see the episode where the actress gracefully sits on it in her apartment.
Share information on how to make such an adorable sofa from an old bath, with your friends!