How to decorate eggs with an eraser
There are thousands of different ways to decorate Easter eggs, And everyone has a favorite. But do not get attached to the standard scheme when it comes to really important holidays. Because if every year the same thing repeats, the charm of the long-awaited event is lost!
Try to think up something original in thisYear to Easter, make this day not like the others. For indescribably beautiful eggs you will need just a little vinegar, a few ordinary gum, water and dye. Sounds very tempting!
Original Easter eggs
- Broth the eggs. As an alternative, you can make a small hole in the shell and blow out the contents of the egg, leaving only a decorative base.
- Fill the bowl with hot water.
- Add 2 tablespoons water. Spoonful of vinegar. Vinegar will make the color of eggs brighter, this trick you can use and when painting eggs in another way!
- In water with vinegar, add food color, stir well.
- Now is the most interesting moment. Wrap gum around the eggs at random, creating original patterns.
- Put the eggs in the water with the dye, wait until they get the right shade.
- Gently take the eggs out of the water and take off the gum. Wipe off the remains of paint from the eggs with a paper towel.
- Easter - a bright holiday, the greatness of which emphasizes bright colors. It looks wonderful, does not it?
You can make the eggs even more beautiful, usingSeveral colors for coloring! Before wrapping eggs with elastic bands, paint them in a shade that will look harmonious with the next layer of paint. Color patterns fit any Easter composition And will look good in the basket and on the table.
Start easter cooking now! Tell your friends about how you can easily create an original pattern on Easter eggs with a simple gum.