How to freeze fruit
Soon there will come a heat and along with it there will be a lot of fruit and berries on beds and trees. Then you will need to think about Harvesting products for the winter. This should be done in the season - then in fruits and berries will remain a maximum of vitamins. In order to preserve all useful substances, one must be able to properly make a reserve.
Freezing This is one of the best solutions, because not everyoneLoves and knows how to preserve. Also some nutritionists believe that when freezing fruits of vitamins and minerals there is much more than when pickling or preserving. It is better to take care of this in advance, than to buy imported fresh fruit in the supermarket in the winter.
How correctly to freeze fruit?
- Wash well and dry the fruit. The drier the frozen product, the more qualitative it will be to freeze.
- If the fruit has a peel, clean it.
- If the fruit is large in size, cut it into lobules.
- Soak chopped fruit with a paper towel. You can put a cotton towel on top of it so that it absorbs moisture.
- Put the fruit on a tray, covered with parchmentPaper. Then cover the fruit with a plastic wrap. Put the tray in the freezer for the night. If there is not much room in the freezer, you can use the usual plate.
- Get the fruit from the freezer and put them inplastic bag. Do not let them get cold. Release the air and close the bag on the clasp. If there is a lot of space in the freezer, you can use plastic containers with a lid. While soft fruit will not be deformed.
Frozen fruit Can be used within 9 months. If you have fruits that you adore, but in the winter they are difficult to get, then be sure to freeze them. First of all it concerns seasonal fruits (plums, apricots, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, sweet cherries, strawberries and so on).
Share information about the proper freezing of fruit with your friends!