Business is a cruel thing, and to be competitive in the market, you need to be prepared for everything. "so simple!" Prepared for you 10 non-standard business lessons, Which no one will teach you.
In addition, these lessons are applicable to life in general. Every person should learn the moral of these stories, if he wishes succeed in life!
10 tough business lessons
- The husband comes into the shower, while his wife just finished washing. A bell rings at the door. His wife hastily wraps himself in a towel and runs to open it. On the threshold - a neighbor bob.
Just seeing her, Bob says: "I'll give you $ 800 if you take the towel off". After thinking for a couple of seconds, the woman does this and stands naked before the bean. Bob gives her $ 800 and leaves. The wife puts the towel back and returns to the bathroom.
"who was that?" The husband asks. "bean", - the wife answers. "perfectly, - the husband continues, - He did not say anything about the $ 800 that I owe? "
Morality of history: Share with shareholders information on loans issued, otherwise you may find yourself in an unpleasant situation.
- The priest offers the nun a ride. Sitting down in the car, she throws her leg to the leg so that the hip is exposed. The priest can hardly avoid an accident. Aligning the car, he furtively puts his hand on her leg.
The nun says: "Father, do you remember Psalm 129?" The priest takes his hand away. But, changing the transmission, he again puts his hand on her leg. The nun repeats: "Father, do you remember Psalm 129?" The priest apologizes: "Forgive me, sister, but the flesh is weak".
Reaching the monastery, the nun sighs heavily and leaves. When he arrived at the church, the priest finds Psalm 129. it says: "Go further and seek, you will find happiness higher".
Morality of history: If you do not know your work well, many opportunities for development will pass before you.
- A sales representative, a secretary and a manager go to lunch and find an antique lamp. They rub it, and from it appears the genie. He says: "I will fulfill one desire of each of you."
"I'm first, I'm first!" - says the secretary. "I want to be on the bahamas, on the boat, and not think about anything". Пш-ш-ш! It disappears. "Now I, now I am", - says the sales representative. "I want to be in Hawaii, relax on the beach, with a massage, an endless supply of" pina colada "and the love of my life". He disappears.
"Now it's your turn""Says the genie to the manager. "I want those two to come back to the office after lunch."
Morality of history: Always let your boss speak first.
- The eagle was sitting on a tree, resting and doing nothing. A small rabbit saw an eagle and asked: "But can I also sit like you, and do nothing?" "Of course, why not", - he answered. The rabbit sat down under a tree and began to rest. Suddenly appeared a fox, grabbed a rabbit and ate it.
Morality of history: To sit and do nothing, you must sit very, very high.
- The turkey spoke with the bull. "I dream of climbing to the top of a tree, - she sighed, - But I have so little strength. " "Why do not you poklevat my litter? Replied the bull. - There are many nutrients in it ". The turkey scribbled a pile of litter, and it really gave her enough strength to climb onto the lower branch of the tree.
The next day, eating more, she reached the second branch. Finally, on the fourth day, the turkey was proudly sitting on the top of the tree. There she was noticed by the farmer and shot down with a gun.
Morality of history: Manipulation with shit can help you climb to the top, but they will not hold you there.
- A small bird flew south to winter. It was so cold that she froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While she was lying there, the cow passed by and left a cake on it. Lying in a cow cake, the bird suddenly realized how warm it was. Cow's shit brought her back to life!
The bird suddenly felt so good that she sang,To express their joy. Running past the cat heard the singing and decided to figure out what it was about. Following the source of the sound, the cat found a bird, unearthed it and ate it.
The moral of history: not everyone who has insulted you, your enemy; Not everyone who gets you out of shit, your friend; When you feel good and warm, it is better to keep your mouth shut.
- One day the mouse noticed that the owner of the farm had set up a mousetrap. She told about this chicken, sheep and cow. But they all answered: "The mousetrap is your problem, it has nothing to do with us!"
A bit later a snake caught in a mousetrap - and bitThe wife of a farmer. Trying to cure her, his wife cooked soup from a chicken. Then they stabbed the sheep to feed everyone who came to visit the sick. And finally they stabbed the cow to adequately feed the guests at the funeral.
And all this time the mouse watched what was happening through the hole in the wall and thought about things that have nothing to do with anything!
Morality of history: If something does not concern you directly, do not think that something will not hit you on the head.
- The horse got sick on the farm. vet: "If he does not get up in the morning, I'll put him to sleep". The horse did not get up in the morning. Next to it was a sheep: "Come on, get up or you die!" The horse stood up. farmer: "This is a miracle! It must be celebrated! On this occasion we will slaughter a ram! "
Morality of history: Never go into your own business (but do not forget the story of the mousetrap).
- Three people spun stones. One of them was asked: "what are you doing?" He wiped the sweat from his forehead and replied: "Humpbacked". Approached the second and asked: "what are you doing?" He rolled up his sleeves and busily said: "I earn money". Asked the third: "and what are you doing?" He looked up and said: "I build a temple".
Morality of history: Life is filled with meaning only from one who pursues a great goal.
- The taxi driver brings up a millionaire known in the city. He pays exactly on the counter.
taxi driver: "I drove your son yesterday, so he left me $ 100 for tea". "Well, what do you want: his father is a millionaire, and I'm an orphan".
Morality of history: Only the one who has earned his money, really knows the price.
Remember these small, but very instructive stories always and then you will definitely be able to succeed.
And tell them to your friends!