How to save space in the kitchen
The kitchen is a rather problematic place, especially in small apartments, because there is always not enough space for cooking, Storage of products And various trifles. So we always try to optimize space and remove unnecessary things.
But what do you say that after learning these 20 tips, you can fit in your kitchen all the items you need?
Ideas to save space in the kitchen
- For placing kitchen utensils on the wall you can use Stand for tools.
- During the preparation of complex dishes, you can put a cutting board on top of the sink.
- Instead of a simple box, you can place Holder for paper towels.
- On empty walls, additional Cup shelves Or other dishes.
- On the inside of the cabinets, you can Hang up trivia, Which you often use.
- If you have a corner kitchen, then, putting in a corner Revolving shelf, You will facilitate your access to various subjects.
- Magnetic strip for knives Will free up space on the kitchen table.
- On the refrigerator door can be stored Spices and condiments.
- Turn ordinary shelves in the closet to retractable.
- Retractable cutting board Will be your salvation, if you have a very small kitchen.
- If on the reverse side Kitchen cupboard Hang a shelf, it will be possible to store various trifles.
- For storage of kitchen essentials perfectly fits Suspension bracket.
- Covers from dishes It is convenient to store on a beam or beam, which can be hung on the wall or the inside of the door.
- From old rakes can be done Cup holder.
- Folding table Will make the kitchen more spacious. It is easily retracted to the wall if necessary.
- If you often cook dishes from cereals, you can install such a wall-mounted food Dispenser.
- Fridge shelves Can be attached with magnets.
- Buy a special Storage device for kitchen utensils Suspended to the ceiling.
- Directly under the ceiling can be arranged Shelves for things, Which are not used often.
- Do It Shelves inside the shelves To optimize the space in the kitchen.
Try to implement these tips in your kitchen and you will see that the space becomes bigger and everything will become more functional!