How to wash the refrigerator
In the refrigerator should always maintain cleanliness,So that the products in it can be stored longer. In this place, microbes and bacteria multiply very quickly and can easily spread to food. So the refrigerator should be washed thoroughly and regularly.
"so simple!" Has prepared for you a few tips that will help you clean and clean the refrigerator.
How to properly wash the refrigerator
You will need
- Kitchen sponge
- Soft kitchen towel
- baking soda
Do the procedure
- Before you start washing, remove all food from the refrigerator. Then it is necessary to switch it to defrost mode.
- When the refrigerator is defrosted, turn it off from the socket and get all the removable elements.
- In a container with warm water, soluble soda (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water). Soda will not only help to clean the refrigerator, but also Get rid of the unpleasant smell.
- Rinse with soda solution all removable elements and spread them on a dry towel so they dry thoroughly.
- The inside of the refrigerator is washed with the same mixture. So as not to scratch the surface, use the soft side of the sponge.
- Then pour the solution of soda and put in a container of clean water. Wash it with a refrigerator. Then wipe all surfaces with a kitchen towel.
- Leave the fridge open so it dries well. Then put all the removable elements in place and set the necessary temperature regime.
A few tips on washing the refrigerator
- Before proceeding with defrosting or washing, read the operating instructions of the refrigerator.
- When transporting, before packing the refrigerator, it must be defrosted and washed beforehand.
- Unpleasant odors in the refrigerator are easily eliminated by Coffee beans.
With these tips, you will be able to support Perfect purity In its refrigerator, and the products in it will be stored much longer!