For what it is not necessary to apologize
Man is the only creature on our planet,Which constantly worries about what other similar creatures will think about it. We are too worried about other people's thoughts and feelings, although they should only think about themselves and their interests.
"so simple!" Prepared for you a list of 14 life situations in which you should not feel guilty and especially apologize for something.
Things you do not need to apologize for
- You should never apologize for someone you love.
What matters is that you are able to love and are not afraidDo it. It does not matter if you reciprocate, because there are enough people in the world who are too afraid to love and refuse this pleasure because of their fear.
- You should never apologize for your refusal.
The ability to refuse is the quality of a true leader. Respecting your own boundaries is respect for yourself, so you have nothing to apologize for.
- You should never apologize for being true to your dream.
Do not do this just because life lived with regret can be considered meaningless. Your dream and yearning for it makes you yourself.
- You should never apologize for giving time to yourself.
You can never be happy and successful if you do not think first of all about yourself. Think about yourself and your needs and satisfy them.
- You should never apologize for your own priorities.
Do not feel guilty about how you set your own priorities. If you put something first, then it's important for you.
- You should never apologize for the break of painful relationships.
Do not regret that you break off those relationships,Which give you only pain and discomfort. If the relationship does not make you feel happy and do not allow you to open up, they need to end.
- You should never apologize for your imperfection.
Your shortcomings are what makes you unique. Take your faults with love and value your own characteristics.
- You should never apologize for your firm position.
Protecting your values, morals, ethics, religious or spiritual beliefs, you defend your life position. If you think this is right, then it is.
- You should never apologize for your ignorance.
You are not a robot and should not know everything. Instead, use the opportunity to gain new knowledge.
- You should never apologize for placing high hopes on someone.
The fact that you have high hopes for someone means that you are worried about these people and wish them only good.
- You should never apologize for spending money on yourself.
When you buy yourself something special, you raise your self-esteem, and this is very important for your happiness and success.
- You should never apologize for another person.
Every person must himself be responsible for their actions. You should not apologize for others, even if you feel responsible for them.
- You should never apologize for the delay in your answer.
All successful people realize that sometimes prioritization implies delay in response. Do not apologize for giving priority to more pressing problems and problems.
- You should never apologize for the truth.
Leaders and strong people always tell the truth. Even if the truth is very painful, it is better than sweet lies.
Do not betray yourself. Do not apologize for what you think is right, because you are giving yourself time ... and the last advice is - never apologize for not dancing well. Because dance is a pleasure. Forget about the embarrassment and embarrassment!