Inexpensive means for beauty
Very often women spend a lot of money on caring for themselves. They buy various creams, masks, conditioners and much more. But it happens that these Beauty facilities Do not work, so it's worth thinking about more appropriate options ...
Help come Cheap pharmaceutical products, Which perfectly help to cope with various problems. They improve the condition of the skin, hair and not only. "so simple!" Picked up 15 of the best funds from the pharmacy for beauty and health.
Alternative to expensive means
- Burdock and castor oil - for hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil Is intended to preserve the purity of hair. Add 2-3 drops to the conditioner, and this will save the hair from excessive fat content.
- Apricot oil Suitable for body massage and nourishment.
- Mummy Against stretch marks. Dilute the tablet in a body cream or in water and lubricate the stretch marks.
- wheat germ oil Used to nourish dry skin.
- Diluted in water Apple vinegar Helps with spider veins and cellulite on the legs.
- grape seed oil Apply around the eyes from fine wrinkles.
- Salicylic-zinc paste Dries pimples and acne.
- Vitamins e and a In capsules - for feeding dry lips.
- sea salt - Trays for the nails and the body.
- Homeopathic Calendula ointment - to soften the skin on the heels.
- Gel "blepharogel 1" - from bags under the eyes.
- tea tree oil Suitable for whitening teeth and helps with acne.
- clay - masks for the body and face with a wide range of effects. It deeply cleanses, bleaches pigmented spots, restores skin elasticity and heals wounds.
- glycerol - to soften the skin of the hands.
We hope that these funds will be of use to you. They are very effective and are relatively inexpensive. Often in ordinary-looking tubes with Medicinal product, In contrast to spectacular branded packages, can be just the right tool.
Take a note, as well as share with your friends!