Recipes of natural toothpaste
Each of us knows from the childhood, why you need to brush your teeth. Every year on the shelves of shops there are more and more types of toothpastes. Manufacturers add to them Aggressive components, Which are harmful to the health of not only the teeth, but also the body as a whole: parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan.
"so simple!" Collected for you 5 wonderful natural toothpaste recipes that will make your teeth strong and white. Prepare such pasta will not be very difficult. Choose the most suitable one.
Substances useful for teeth
- Cloves soothe toothache;
- Sage is used for bleeding gums;
- Tea tree whitens teeth, relieves inflammation of gums;
- Peppermint removes inflammation;
- Thyme has antibacterial properties;
- Rosemary improves blood circulation.
Baking soda as a component to the paste, it is recommended to add no more than once a week. In the remaining days, brush your teeth without adding it. Keep the prepared toothpaste in a sealed package.
Toothpaste with fennel and cinnamon
- Pinch of fennel powder
- 1/3 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 4 drops of tea tree oil
- Pinch of sea salt grinded in a coffee grinder
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients except coconut oil.
- Add coconut oil immediately before cleaning.
White clay toothpaste
- 60 g of white clay
- 2-3 drops of sage oil
- 2-3 drops of camomile oil
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 5-8 drops of propolis on a water basis
- Mix clay with a small amount of water until a thick mass is obtained.
- Add propolis, honey, essential oils of chamomile and sage into mass.
- Mix thoroughly.
Toothpaste with sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Grinded in a coffee grinder sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Myrrh (powder)
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 3-4 leaves of mint
- 1/2 tsp. White clay
- 2 tsp. Glycerin
- 6-8 drops of any essential oil, it is recommended to choose: lemon, rosemary, orange
- Mix the ingredients to make a homogeneous mass.
- The paste is ready.
Teeth cleaning ash
- Wood ash
- Put the toothbrush into the wood ash or mix it with toothpaste. The ash contains potassium hydroxide, a compound that is an absorbent and a bleaching agent.
- Brush your teeth with this remedy no more often than once a week.
Cleaning teeth with eggplant
- Bake finely chopped eggplant in the oven or sauté it in a heated frying pan until charring.
- Mock a soft toothbrush in this black powder and brush your teeth for 2 minutes. This powder not only whitens teeth, but also strengthens them. You can cook with a margin, to be enough for several times.
Give up the harmful toothpaste in favor of natural toothpaste. After a while you will notice a positive result.
Share your recipes with organic toothpaste with your friends!