Water mattress in the garden
Have fun in Hot months In nature you can, if you take care of the waysCooling. Hide in the shade, put on hats and sit under the reliable cover of the fan - long tried methods. But now you will learn something new!
chill Children's swimming pool - it's wonderful, but not always there canTo fit adults, they have to languish dejectedly from the heat and watch the children's pranks with lust. Although children, too, can not always dabble in the pool - they will not be allowed to wet for a long time ...
An amazing invention that will solve all these problems is done in 20 minutes. Waterproof mattress - what you need to save from the unbearable heat. Summer is close, it's time to start cooking!
You will need
- Depending on the desired size of the pool, choose a suitable piece of oilcloth.
- Fold a long piece of parchment paper and mark a line on it, about 5 cm from the edge. On this line you'll iron the oilcloth to glue the base for the pool.
- Place a folded oilcloth between the sheets of parchment, put a piece of foil of the same size under the parchment.
- Gently iron the edge iron so that the oilcloth is glued together. The iron should be heated to an average temperature.
- Make sure that the iron does not slip on the oilcloth - it can form holes, and then your mattress will not become waterproof under any circumstances.
- Leave a hole for the hose, through which the water will be drawn into the mini-pool.
- Fill the oil container with water and seal the hole with adhesive tape. all is ready!
Summer is so nice to roll on a cool surface ...
Sizes allow you to fit on Cooling plateau Quite a large company!
A picture worthy of the artist's pen: both comfortable and beautiful.
Summer is so beautiful that to escape the heatMuch easier than to get warm in the unbearable cold. The idea of creating this mattress is very easy to perform, but will give you and your loved ones a cool even on hellishly hot days. It's worth a try! Tell your friends about this simple instruction, they will appreciate a practical invention.