Today the editorial staff of our website has prepared an unusual idea for you. "so simple!"Tells you how to make a living, blooming graffiti, combining a few simple ingredients. This is ideal for decorating a garden, a garage or even a facade of a house or villa.
such Living moss Looks quite boring and adds bright colors to your life!
You will need
- Handful of moss
- 2 cups of yogurt
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- Water or beer
- Blender or mixer, brush and bucket
- First you need to find a green and not a moss. He must be alive.
- Rinse it to wash off excess soil.
- Whip the moss in a blender.
- Then gradually add yogurt, sugar and water (beer). Mix all the ingredients at a low speed.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a bucket, take a brush and you can start creating live graffiti. It is better to choose a surface that is in the shade or on the north side.
- Draw the drawing with a brush.
- Include imagination and draw. Just make sure that the bone is not too wet, otherwise the pattern will flow.
- In the first days, this pattern should be watered from the sprayer, so that the moss receives a sufficient amount of moisture.
- After a while your friends will be able to see your work of art.
This is a great idea for Creation of living moss, Which will help make the surrounding world greener and more beautiful. If you have a dacha or a house, then you simply have to repeat this experiment on your site and try to create a real masterpiece!