Advices for gardeners
Spring is taking power more and more. Personally, everything is green outside my window, it blooms and smells. It means that the season of summer cottages, gardens and other agricultural pleasures has come.
Today the editorial staff of the site "so simple!" Has prepared advice that will help make your garden unique without spending a lot of money and effort. Follow these advice, and your bee will be buzzing about your garden, singing birds and talking people.
How to arrange a garden
- Make a special barrel to collect rainwater and use it to water the plants.
- Kill the weeds with your own non-toxic remedy, which includes 4 liters of vinegar, 250 g of table salt and 1 tbsp. L. Means for washing dishes. Spray them with weeds on a hot day.
- Use Egg shell for growing seedlings And soil fertilization (scatter the crushed shell around the site).
- You can use diapers to keep moisture inside the pot with the plant.
- Various animals, such as proteins, do not like the smell of soap. And with a soap solution, you can fight with decay.
- Tea bags in fertilizers Will add nutrients.
- A peel of citrus fruits will help get rid of aphids and mosquitoes.
- Sprinkling plants with coffee grounds, you will save them from hares and squirrels. In addition, the thicket gives additional nutrients to the seedlings.
- Plastic forks can protect the garden from animals.
- Do for seedlings Small hotbed.
- Label the plants with cute stones.
- Sprinkle with bitter or Epsom salt. This will make the plants more dense and blooming.
- Use Potatoes for growing roses From cuttings.
- Make a small garden on the balcony of a wooden box.
- Irrigate the plants using plastic bottles with holes.
With these tips your garden will be the best in the district. You will certainly be asked secrets, so it's better to immediately share them with neighbors on the site.