Henna for hair
It turns out that henna and basma can spoil evenThe most luxurious hair. As well as to hair dyes from the store, to natural dyes should be treated if not with caution, then with respect, because it depends on them your beauty. Always choose a proven, high-quality product - so you'll be calm for your hair.
Hairstyle - not something that is worth saving, it largely depends on the appearance of a woman. But everyone wants to be irresistible! Follow our simple advice, and you will always be the most-most!
How to use henna for hair
- Paint quality. The worst is for Iranian henna, it's the cheapest. Alternative: Indian, and even better - Turkish henna.
- You can determine the quality by eye. Good henna is always green or yellow-green, dried or old - with a reddish tinge.
- Henna in its pure form stains the hair only in a red tint. Black, white or chestnut henna has a chemical dye in its composition.
- Remember! Colorless henna does not stain hair, but it heals them perfectly: it strengthens damaged strands, relieves dandruff, makes hair shiny and elastic.
- Use the basm carefully. If you were in your childhood dreamed of being likeYou can try using basma on your own. If not - add henna, the combination of these natural dyes gives the whole gamut from brown to black shades.
- To achieve beautiful, saturated, complex colors, use spices. As well as dried herbs and all sorts of tea, coffee ... there are many options.
- If you did not use all the paint, do not rush to throw it away. Keep henna in the refrigerator, and basma - in a dry dark place.
Cons of vegetable paints based on henna or basma
- They do not paint over the gray hair. If the silvery strands already adorn your wise head - this way of coloring is not for you.
- Only for natural hair. If the hairdresser has already had time to try out his talent on your hair (coloring, highlighting, curling, liming) - the result of staining with henna can become unexpected for him.
- not for the faint of heart. The process of breeding, mixing and painting will weary anyone, and keep the mixture on your hair you need neither much nor little - about 6 hours!
- Effect of Russian roulette. If there is an allergy to henna or basma - you will find out about this only during the staining process.
- Cruel retribution. If "the first pancake is lumpy" and the resulting shade is far from desired - it will have to be washed away long and tediously.
- Natural - does not mean persistent. Choose soft shampoos without sulphates, otherwise - along with water from the hair will leave and paint.
- Excellent colors and poorly washed away. If an unprotected patch of skin, furniture, or a pet is on your arm, you can chameleon into the interior.
- Not suitable for everyone. If your hair turned out to be a "hard nut to crack" for henna and does not want to be painted in any way, try to look for henna marked "for body art." It is concentrated and gives a more intense shade.
Try to learn how to use it properlyA gift of nature, because thanks to henna and basma you can return the hair lost shine, elasticity and silky. And henna is also ideal for staining during pregnancy. Because the future mother should be not only healthy, but also beautiful!
Share this news with your friends, perhaps in the world will be one more red beast more!