15 kitchen lifes
Women in the kitchen spend a lot of time, andSo they are constantly trying to come up with a variety of tricks that would help them save their time, money and energy for cooking a variety of dishes.
"so simple!" Made for you another collection of small lifhak, which will certainly be useful in the kitchen. They relate to everything from food storage to the use of food residues. MOTHER AT UUS!
- So that the pineapple ripens faster, keep it upside down.
- If you wrap the celery with foil, you can use it for a month. You can also store broccoli.
- Cut the cheese along with the packaging and do not throw it away, but use it as a cover for the remaining cheese.
- Ginger is very convenient to clean with a teaspoon.
- So that the cut cake is not stale, attach a piece of bread with toothpicks to the cutting site.
- In the bank there is a little mayonnaise? Add to it a little vinegar, olive oil and spices. So you will get a tasty salad dressing and at the same time wipe off the jar.
- If you moisten fresh berries in a weak vinegar solution, they will not become moldy.
- Pour into the jar with the remnants of the nutella cream hot milk, as follows, shake - and get hot chocolate!
- Mango can be cleaned with a normal glass.
- So that it was convenient to take walnut oil from a can, store it upside down.
- Before removing the lettuce in the refrigerator, hide it in a paper bag. And in no case do not break off the listless leaves. So the core will stay fresh longer.
- Dried chips And crackers can be freshened by placing them in a microwave (or oven) for a few minutes.
- In the same oven, you can speed up the process of ripening bananas.
- Warm up the pizza in the pan.
- Keep apples and potatoes together. The ethylene contained in apples will not allow the potatoes to sprout.
Enjoy these lifhakas always. So you can store food for much longer and save a lot of money every month!