How to use toothpaste at home
Toothpaste - a product with amazing properties. It dries very quickly, while attracting moisture from the environment. The toothpaste often includes essential oils, extracts from mint and eucalyptus, bleaching agents.
This makes an ordinary toothpaste for cleaning teethReally useful in different situations - you can apply it as you like and always get excellent results. Make sure on your own experience! The advice is rather strange, but works flawlessly.
How to use toothpaste in everyday life
- The tarnished silver will shine like new if you rub it with toothpaste. Ideal polish, which is always available in the house!
- Clean with the help of toothpaste lights. Shine will make you happy!
- Piano keys Also need to be cleaned, do not forget about it. The paste will update them and make them sparkle!
- Shoes with a white sole and other light details are perfectly cleaned with toothpaste. The old toothbrush is also very convenient for shoe care!
- So that diving glasses do not get fogged under water, smear them with a thin layer of toothpaste from the inside.
- Stains from water on wooden surfaces are removed in a couple of minutes - you just need a little toothpaste.
- Ink spot Is removed, if you grease it with toothpaste on top, allow to dry and wash the fabric after a while.
- If the coloring of the hair accidentally hit the skin and colored it, it does not matter. Toothpaste removes stale paint!
- Mosquitoes are coming! Toothpaste will relieve irritation, make bites less noticeable, prevent swelling. Do not forget to apply it to bites, and you will forget about the unpleasant itch and redness.
- Acne, smeared with toothpaste, disappear by morning. The drying and anti-inflammatory effect of this remedy is hard to overestimate!
- The iron will be perfectly clean, if you rub the sole with toothpaste.
- The screen of the mobile phone is well cleaned with paste, without damage and scratches.
- Stains on the carpet It is easy to withdraw using a toothpaste slurry with whitening effect.
- Make marigolds impeccable! The small particles of lacquer left after removing it on the nail plate, and the murky surface of the nails look untidy. Wipe the nails with a paste using a brush.
- Toothpaste is a good hand cleanser.
- Disinfection of thermos, cans and other musty utensils is possible with the help of toothpaste. Freshness and cleanliness are guaranteed!
- Get rid of scratches on the old CD-ROM - rub it with toothpaste.
As strange as it may sound, toothpaste - a universal assistant in many household matters. Start using this valuable tool not only for cleaning your teeth, and life will become a little easier!
I especially remember the tips for scuba diving and the iron! But what did you like? Tell your friends about how functional toothpaste really is.